In today's economic environment, nonprofit organizations must be professional and innovative in their fundraising and business management practices in order to fulfill their missions.
At G.T. Reilly & Company, we are proud of our longstanding relationships with our nonprofit clients, and we deliver the same level of service and attention to detail for nonprofits that we do for major corporations.
We know from experience the challenges that confront today’s nonprofit organizations because many of our managers and directors serve or have served on nonprofit boards. We have a unique understanding of how to serve the needs of nonprofit organizations. We become deeply knowledgeable about each organization in order to make financial, accounting, and practical recommendations to enhance the effectiveness of its operation and its mission.
While nonprofit organizations generally are exempt from federal income taxes, they are constantly scrutinized by tax authorities. We help ensure that our nonprofit clients remain in compliance at all times.
Our clients in the nonprofit community include:
- Human service agencies
- Private schools
- Education and advocacy organizations
- Cultural/charitable foundations
- Professional associations
- Community action and housing organizations
- Healthcare providers and advocacy groups
- Religious organizations and houses of worship
Our areas of expertise include:
- Financial statement audits, including audits under Government Auditing Standards & Uniform Guidance (formerly OMB Circular A-133)
- Assistance with preparation of the Massachusetts UFR
- Management advisory services
- Financial and strategic planning
- Tax compliance and planning
- Human resource consulting
- Employee benefit plan consulting, design and implementation
- IT services